jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My first auction was a pretty good success! Wish I would have posted a link to it on the subscription thread, but...life goes on. I'm sure the winners appreciate the slightly lower prices due to my oversight.

ANYHOW! I am now auctioning off my Nintendo Wii and Barnes and Noble Nook!!! (Lower 48 US only)

These two items are barely used and look Like New!

The Wii will come with an a/v cord, the power cord, two Wii Remotes, two Nunchucks, and two MotionPlus attachments. It will also come with Wii Play and Wii Sports Resort.

The Nook is the smaller second edition (seen here: http://bit.ly/okSSP6). It will come with the original box and charging cable.

I will have secret reserve prices for both of these items, but will post to let bidders know if/when the reserves have been met.

There will also be Buy it Now prices.

Shipping will be $8 for the Nook and $20 for the Wii. However, if you choose the BIN option for either item, shipping is on me.

Auction ends sometime before midnight PST, Monday, September 13.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.