Carl Patten
United States
Cypress
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
No, no, I'm fine. How are you?
mbmbmbmbmb
If Zak is in the middle of a Slack task, but there's also a Work task marker in the same space, does he have to hold off on his free Work action or can he do it without interrupting his slack attempt in progress?

This game is going over well with my group but in three tries, we have yet to get Slack completely right including the doubling, counters and group heat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for slacking were a pain to write. I'm sorry you are having issues with them. I wish there was an easier way to write them.

As for your question, no Zak taking another action would interrupt the Slack even if it is free. Playing plot cards is not an action, so a player could use plot cards to say ditch the boss before continuing a slack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Patten
United States
Cypress
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
No, no, I'm fine. How are you?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the clarification! My mental note will be that Zak's free action is more properly an extra action, and all action effects and limitations apply to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.