Subject: Proxy cards for the little base inserts *now online* rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kevin duda
United States
fremont
California
flag msg tools
Hey, all. I did some mucking around with my cards (see the ability cards thread) to enable proxies of inserts.
There's a drop-down in the query to switch from card to insert rendering. You can also enable it by default with this link:
http://gameknave.com/monpoc/?format=insert (i know the dropdowns are a big hot mess right now. Cleaning them up will be my next project)

I made the inserts because I'm constantly using statue of liberty, and other buildings, in multiple armies and it's a pain to remember to swap them out.
You could also use them to mock up armies for figures you don't have, of course, but that wouldn't be legal in any tournament (or in any shop event that provides prize support) but if you wanted to try out a new quantum before they're released, or if you consistently can't find a tornadus to save your life, you can at least pretend you have one.

I like to clip out the centers of pieces I don't need, or that have broken (tv-network high rise?), so it's less lame that there's not actually a figure on the card. *very* carefully slice out the plastic on the top shell under the name, and when you glue the base halves back together, you can slide the cards in and out and you won't need a base for every card now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful work!

I've had a spare air kami knocking around for a while that I've been meaning to convert to a Tornadus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Mercier
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome Kevin ! Thanks a lot !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Herman
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice, but some of the pictures don't seem to load properly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin duda
United States
fremont
California
flag msg tools
Young, rich and sexy wrote:
Very nice, but some of the pictures don't seem to load properly.

I removed the proxies for non-promo and non-unique figures. I figure, if you want stuff that can be easily bought, you need to go buy it, but if you want something that's hard to find, you should at least be able to proxy it up to horse around with. Besides, you're rich (and young and sexy), so you shouldn't have any trouble getting a hold of standard figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.