Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've looked at the written rules and all through the online FAQ, but I can't find the answer to this: if you've managed to add sandbags to a bunker (or another terrain feature that allows units to ignore the 1st flag), does that ignoring stack? Or do they both allow the unit to ignore only the first flag, and the second (& third, etc.) takes effect?

Apologies if this is an easily found rule that I've missed. I swear I've looked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think flag resistances stack, like how defensive "buffs" don't. So only the first is ignored, second, third, etc all count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terrain benefits don't stack. But if you can ignore a flag by other means, e.g. Japanese infantry, these will stack with terrain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eBob Miniatures
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sandbags defense doesn't stack either - adding sandbags to a hill does not increase your defense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmbmbmb
ebob wrote:
Sandbags defense doesn't stack either - adding sandbags to a hill does not increase your defense.

Yeah, the rules were clear about that (or the FAQ was), but I couldn't figure out if ignoring flags was covered by the term 'defenses'. Thanks, everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.