Bruce Degi
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Am new to both CC:Europe and CC:Pacific on Vassal. We've had no problems with the Pacific module, but the CC:Europe module seems to take forever to get through a single turn. We have waited for as much as 4-5 minutes after clicking the "End Turn" button for the turn to change to the other player.
Are we doing something wrong? Is there a way to by-pass the automatic functions and just do everything manually?
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
No...that is a result of the end turn logic, rules enforcement built into the CC:E Vassal module. The Pacific module used to be the same way, but was made into its current version with the release of New Guinea.

I strongly suspect that the E/Med module will be similarly stripped down (ie have the rules enforcement removed) with the release of the Resistance module.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magister Ludi
Australia
Fremantle
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Roll low!
badge
You are a paradox to me, a contradiction You're a predicament for me, and a prediction
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's hope there is an update...the module as is often freezes and is very memory hungry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Double the memory in the preferences section and close and reopen the game and you should see a considerable difference
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.