Subject: Mission 001 Quest. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregg Rogers
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
In Mission 001, if I check a security door with a random number and find out that it's locked, does that mean it's locked for the remainder of the game or can I check again in the next operation phase?

Also I just wanted to say how much I'm ejoying this game. I like the multi-layer rules that can be added as you learn the game. One thing I think would be interesting is making this game work with a different theme, like Vietnam. Maybe using a squad or platoon moving through the jungle on patrol or something like that. What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TS S. Fulk
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's locked for the rest of the game. Go the other way.

Other themes would work just as well.

mrgregg84 wrote:
In Mission 001, if I check a security door with a random number and find out that it's locked, does that mean it's locked for the remainder of the game or can I check again in the next operation phase?

Also I just wanted to say how much I'm ejoying this game. I like the multi-layer rules that can be added as you learn the game. One thing I think would be interesting is making this game work with a different theme, like Vietnam. Maybe using a squad or platoon moving through the jungle on patrol or something like that. What do you think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Rogers
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.