Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game, but I've heard that some effects can spontaneously fill up all the rest of the Doom Track of the Great Old One, waking it up. When this spontaneous fill happens are monsters still added for every appropriate "monsters" spot on the doom track? If so, this seems like it could add a ton of monsters all at once.

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Morris
United States
Wallingford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I won the game and, without breaking it out and looking it up, I have to say that I don't know of any effect that adds more than 2 doom tokens at a time. In that case, the appropriate monsters would certainly be added.

O

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiger Wiccan
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, if something would fill up the rest of the doom track, then you would start fighting the GOO right away, and it wouldn't matter how many monsters were on the board at that point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jflartner
United States
Conshohocken
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, if you were fighting Hastur, the number of monsters present and whether or not your supposed to place them all would matter...

That being said, I'm not sure of the answer either...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.