Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Herron
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Never play block wargames with a dentist, they have those little mirrors to peek behind the block.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a bit confused with awarding of the British victory point for the Zulus losing 47 strenght points. Is that awarded if it reaches 47 points in only
one turn? If the Zulus for some reason have say 30 SP lost and in the turn don't take replacements and in the same turn reach 47 is the one VP awarded to the British? If the Zulu takes replacements is that number removed from the Zulu loss track? Example if The Zulu player has 30 sp loss on the track and the Zulu player takes 30 Sp in replacements is the track reset to zero?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would have to be in the turn the losses are applied as the Zulu player receives replacements during 8.1:C.

There would be no reason for the Zulu player not to take his replacements as he can keep them off board (see 9.4 and 9.4.1).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Herron
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Never play block wargames with a dentist, they have those little mirrors to peek behind the block.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
It would have to be in the turn the losses are applied as the Zulu player receives replacements during 8.1:C.

I had been playing with the solitaire rules, they say the Zulu has to have 30 SP loss before they get the replacements. That is why I got confused. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.