Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Geeks! I just recently acquired a copy of Nexus Ops through a BGG trade, but I seem to be missing a single green human figure. I checked on the "Has Parts for Trade" section, but couldn't seem to find one. Anyone interested in selling one to me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked that page, but I didn't see anyone who had what I was looking for. Figured it was worth asking...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmbmb
juggler5 wrote:
I checked that page, but I didn't see anyone who had what I was looking for. Figured it was worth asking...

Are you sure you're at the right page? I see one person listing: "I have most of the hexes, the dice [still sealed], about half of the figures and tokens."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did email that guy, and he said he didn't have any green humans. That's why I'm wondering. I checked the "Has Parts" list, and no one seems to have a single green human for sale...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not gonna lie, I don't think I've ever seen anybody recruit all the humans. I know it's a "completionist" thing, but this is the smallest thing that could affect game play other than missing some of the money pieces.

edit: and even if you had to substitute, humans die like flies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.