Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, last week I finally decided to upload here a game I designed many years ago... and have some questions!

1) In the upload page you cannot add pictures nor files for rules, etc. How can an Admin decide about the approval of the game entry with just the brief description? What are the criteria?

2) I wanted to add my name in the designer/artist field, but it seemed that you can only add names from the designer database. Since I'm not in it, I couldn't. How do you add your name for your first game entry?

Is it taking longer because there is no designer name? How long does it take usually?

BTW, it is a basketball game, and I have a lot of pictures, examples and notes to upload ONCE the game is accepted...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Hagenauer jr.
Germany
Surheim
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You must add yourself first with "add person", than you can choose your name in the designer/artist field.

In my experience the approval of a game takes 2 till 10 days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.