United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
When are you people going to ask me for my money?

Just want to finalize everything...you know...so I can stop being so anxious...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaboy Green
United States
livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if you feel bad you can send me some
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could this be the proverbial "gift horse?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:

Dear Lance,

I am Mr. paul agabi, a Lawyer by profession. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Charles Viking, a national of your country, who used to work with Fragor Games Company in Nigeria, herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of August 2011, my client, his wife and their onlye child were involved in a car accident along Lagos - Ibadan express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives. This has proved unsuccessful. I came to know about you through an enquiry I was making in the internet, and I found out you shared the same surname with my client, which is why I have decided to contact you, in order to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

Particularly, in a local commercial bank here where the deceased had in his possession 899 copies of Poseidon's Kingdom, has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have them confisticated within the next ten official working days.

Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the 899 copies of Poseidon's Kingdom can be sent to you and then you and me can share the games, on the ratio of 50% for me, and 50% for you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by email and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about the details of this transaction.

Best regards, Mr. paul agabi.

p.s. For reaesons I cannot share, I am unable to use my own BGG account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hsquid wrote:
UndeadViking wrote:

Dear Lance,

I am Mr. paul agabi, a Lawyer by profession. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Charles Viking, a national of your country, who used to work with Fragor Games Company in Nigeria, herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of August 2011, my client, his wife and their onlye child were involved in a car accident along Lagos - Ibadan express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives. This has proved unsuccessful. I came to know about you through an enquiry I was making in the internet, and I found out you shared the same surname with my client, which is why I have decided to contact you, in order to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

Particularly, in a local commercial bank here where the deceased had in his possession 899 copies of Poseidon's Kingdom, has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have them confisticated within the next ten official working days.

Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the 899 copies of Poseidon's Kingdom can be sent to you and then you and me can share the games, on the ratio of 50% for me, and 50% for you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by email and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further about the details of this transaction.

Best regards, Mr. paul agabi.

p.s. For reaesons I cannot share, I am unable to use my own BGG account.

I'd like to get in on this also. I will send you my social security number, birth certificate, and secret decorder ring. Please expedite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser Lamont
Scotland
Dunblane
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:

We don't take any money before the games are ready to ship...and they aint ready to ship!

Will be around Essen time. No need to feel anxious, unless, of course, we somehow lost your name...surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
dicemanjnr wrote:
No need to feel anxious, unless, of course, we somehow lost your name...surprise

If I were you I would not lost his name... he is the UndeadViking! devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to post the same question. No need now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.