Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikko Mentula
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I am looking for a nice and easy print and play game for my son. It would be fun to craft a game together with him. My son is 4,5 year old and he likes to play games a lot with me and his friends (and sometimes with his teddybears). A couple of his favorite games at the moment are My First Carcassonne and Animal Upon Animal. He often wants to play "daddy's games" as well and sometimes I play RoboRally with him using very simplified rules.

Ideally, a game we craft together would be visually appealing with cartoonish style. It should be simple enough component-wise and not too fiddly, simple tiles/cards without any language or complex icons would be perfect. Rules should be pretty simple as well so that the game could be easily played by kids without adult guidance.

Would you happen to know a game that would fulfill this criteria?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this helps, but you can do an advanced search on game categories. If you search for "children's games" in combination with "print and play", you'll find a few.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert B
United States
Parsons
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might check out my geeklist:
Play with the family AND save money! Which PnP games are good for kids?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Mentula
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
barteus wrote:

Thanks for the tip! I have read quite many PnP Geeklists but I had missed this one.

I will keep searching for possible games but at this point Silk Road Maker seems to be a strong candidate for our first production. It seems simple yet elegant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.