3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: Linking another player into my plays rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Thorp
Sweden
flag msg tools
"I find that 'pinpoint' accuracy during a bombing run increases proportionally with the amount of munitions used."
mbmbmbmbmb
If I try to record a play for a certain game on my profile, I can enter the names of other BGG members in that play. However, from what I have seen, those plays are not listed on the profiles of those players.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some way to record a play so that it is linked on both our profiles (so that we can both comment it etc)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mb
As far as I know, this option doesn't currently exist.

There is a discussion on this here http://boardgamegeek.com/article/6763929

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As Kathrin said, it doesn't exist at the moment. However, if/when play recording is overhauled, it is one of the enhancements that is planned, as shown in the threads below. The other players would have to accept the play for it to show for them, and would be able to alter or add to some of the data, whilst some would be unchangeable.

Ideas for improvements to plays and play logging
Potential changes to Play recording

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.