United States
Belchertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Really, I do!
badge
Ready Player Two?
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked and answered on these forums, but I have looked several times and have not been able to find a satisfactory answer.

Anyway, my question is pretty simple. I was wondering what, exactly, are the differences between the original Formula Dé and the new Formula D. More specifically, I want to know whether or not the new version (Formula D) includes all of the parts and rules that were included in the original game. Am I able to play the original, vanilla Formula Dé with what is in the Formula D box?

Hopefully this makes sense to the people on this forum, and thanks again for any responses to this query.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. You can play Formula Dé with Formula D. Formula D adds street racing to the series which was not present in former versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The car figures are different (but still 100% compatible), and there's a different track included. Also the "dashboards" used to be paper n' pencil, but are now cool pegs n' holes thingies. The rules are pretty close to identical, except of the addition of some of the new "street race" rules, and the addition of some different player powers. To answer your question though, you can definitely play Formula Dé with the new Formula D. 100% compatible, both ways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damion Pisacane
United States
Belchertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Really, I do!
badge
Ready Player Two?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much guys! Now I can buy Formula D with no fear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.