Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can moving into/out of a sea space be done through any coastline or only through a port? I think the answer is "any coastline" and a port just allows you to move into that city from the attached sea area without having to go on land first (saving you an MP).

I ask because in my first game yesterday (with two other wargamers) we briefly debated it and determined at first that it was purely port to port (taking a cruise rather than invading).

Secondly, is there a limit to how many Event/City cards you can hold on to and more importantly are certain Event/City cards attached to your adventurer like Gear or Allies?

Even us old grognards had a good time. We liked the game a bit better than Arkham Horror because we did not get eaten at the end - It felt less depressing.

Thanks for the great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Larkin
United States
Novato
California
flag msg tools
badge
Twinkies... YUM!
mbmbmbmbmb
Any space adjacent to a sea space can be used. You are correct in your interpretation of ports, in that it just signifies the city is directly connected to the sea.

I dont believe there is a hand limit. They are not attached to you like gear/allies and aren't potentially lost when KOed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.