Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo Astudillo
United States
East Rutherford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It seems that I only have 39 cards in my Fanatic deck, If anyone has a list of card names in the deck that so that I may compare it with mine and figure out what I am missing I would be most grateful. Or if someone could check for me and Ill write up the list either way let me know if you can help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very sorry to hear this. Please, send me an e-mail at contact@sentinelsofthemultiverse.com and either tell me what Fanatic cards you DO have, or I can send you a card list for Fanatic's deck. Then, once we've determined what you're missing, we can send you the card. Again, our apologies for the missing card. I know how frustrating that can be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Donohue
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
edited on account of our fanatic player couldnt count - >< apologies

what i will say is that the customer service from Paul and the guys is excellent.

I ordered mine to ship to the UK and had it within 7 days

thumbs up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Astudillo
United States
East Rutherford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I found the 40th card as well, It seems the Fanatic cards are a stealthy bunch.

Thanks so much for the replies,

Additionally, I have to say that everyone I have introduced the game to has found it very enjoyable, from hardcore CCG players to casual board gamers its an all around hit.

I would love to see something in the same vein as SoM but with a sword and sorcery Fantasy twist, with all the familiar classes each with its own neat mechanic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nox Noxley
Germany
Waldstetten
flag msg tools
Hello!
Just got my copy today and started sleeving them. After having done so I realized that the Absolute Zero deck counted only 39 cards. I doublechecked all other cards to not have misplaced it. I even checked every single card not to be sticked together. Nowhere...

I guess it is okay to use the contact up there?

Edit: There is only 1 "Cold Snap" in the deck. Could that be the missing one?

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.