Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Azorius Senate
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules:
Roles:
Each team will have the following members:
Seer: Each night, views for wolf/not wolf. On a successful wolf hit, also learns the team of that wolf. Starts with random negative (N0).
Detective: Each night views for team/not team. Starts with random negative (N0).
Wolf: Shares a chat with the other wolf, if all alive wolves agree on a NK, that person is killed in the night.
Priest: Each night vuews a dead player to learn that persons team.
2 Villagers: No special powers.
At the start of the game, check cassie to learn your role and team.
Edit: To make it clear, you know what team you are on, but you do not know who else is on your team.

Role Reveals:
Every player have their role revealed upon death, but NOT their team.

Lynch and Nightkill:
Lynch: There's one lynch a day. To vote someone you have to write [vote name] in Bold letters. If two players tie by lynch time, the one with the LHLV (Longest Held Last Vote) is lynched. Dusk (Lynch time) is at 2PM BGG time, if all voting players nightfalls, Dusk is sped up. Dawn is at 3PM BGG time where the NK will be revealed.
Nightkill: If both wolves submit a kill order for the same player, that player is killed in the night. If/When only one wolf remains, they decide alone if/who to kill. Wolves can submit an order of No Kill. If, at he deadline, the wolves haven't agreed, there is no kill.

Deadlines:

Dusk: 2:00pm (BGG Time)
Votes cast with this time-stamp are counted. Votes cast after this time are invalid. Votes made during the night phase are invalid.

All votes must conform to the Cassandra Vote Tally System rules that will be posted once the game starts. If all living players vote nightfall it will speed up dusk.

Dawn: 3pm
All night actions must be submitted in the Cassandra Chat System before this time.

No Dusk/Dawn on weekends.

Edit: Victory Conditions
A team wins when the only player's alive are on that team, or when it becomes clear that one team is guaranteed to win.

Game Start:
The game on the first weekday after it becomes full and the first lynch will be 2 days after dawn is posted to give people a day to show up. No Posting for 24 hours means you'll be put up for replacement.

This game will not start until Portal 2 themed Perfect 11 has finished.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Melsana

1 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/6958...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I'm understanding this right...

The wolves know who each other are and can talk, but have absolutely no motive for helping the other survive cause they are on opposite teams and can't win together.

Seems to me like maybe the optimal play would be to on Day1 say... I'm the Blue wolf, if you are blue vote for X. Then just hope you win the tie breakers, cause then from that point on you have the night kill power all to yourself, and based on the voting of that first day you know who to kill.

Now obviously human nature will come into play and people might not believe you (especially now that I have spelled out the plan). But still it seems like the best play is to try to get your opposing wolf dead so you have full control over the night kills and can target the other team easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
England
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Azorius Senate
mbmbmbmbmb
Melsana wrote:
So if I'm understanding this right...

The wolves know who each other are and can talk, but have absolutely no motive for helping the other survive cause they are on opposite teams and can't win together.

Seems to me like maybe the optimal play would be to on Day1 say... I'm the Blue wolf, if you are blue vote for X. Then just hope you win the tie breakers, cause then from that point on you have the night kill power all to yourself, and based on the voting of that first day you know who to kill.

Now obviously human nature will come into play and people might not believe you (especially now that I have spelled out the plan). But still it seems like the best play is to try to get your opposing wolf dead so you have full control over the night kills and can target the other team easier.

Ok, I think I will say that the wolves can win together by parity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, next breaking the game strategy I can think of...

After the first lynch, we know blue team is down one. If the wolves kill team red, then no big deal cause the numbers are still even. But if the wolves don't kill, or the wolves kill another team blue. Time to out your team color, and vote for the other team color. And if I understand the detective correctly, he will know at least one player that is not on his team from day1.

Obviously people will lie, but if the detective for the majority team can get his team to vote for the other, even with uncertainty the balance will shift and I'm not sure how easy it would be to re-establish it.

I'm thinking maybe the best solution would be to not reveal team color on death, so nobody knows how big of a lead one team has over the other. Maybe change the masons, and make them color priest or something, so there is some info, but it is counter-able and more doubt introduced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
England
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
badge
Azorius Senate
mbmbmbmbmb
Melsana wrote:
Okay, next breaking the game strategy I can think of...

After the first lynch, we know blue team is down one. If the wolves kill team red, then no big deal cause the numbers are still even. But if the wolves don't kill, or the wolves kill another team blue. Time to out your team color, and vote for the other team color. And if I understand the detective correctly, he will know at least one player that is not on his team from day1.

Obviously people will lie, but if the detective for the majority team can get his team to vote for the other, even with uncertainty the balance will shift and I'm not sure how easy it would be to re-establish it.

I'm thinking maybe the best solution would be to not reveal team color on death, so nobody knows how big of a lead one team has over the other. Maybe change the masons, and make them color priest or something, so there is some info, but it is counter-able and more doubt introduced.

Ok, changed the OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
okay, I think with those fixes this looks interesting enough to try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ms Aura

California
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dake Jimson
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Why's the sky blue? Why's water wet?
badge
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

this seems very cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.