Jay Townsend
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Nihon Silk Errata:

The game also requires Guadalcanal to play 4 of the scenarios, besides the other games listed.

Scenario #2: Koepang, Day One:

Should have one Dutch Tank Leader and Eliminated Armored Cars & Tanks should count double for points not just the AC's.

Scenario #3: Koepang, Day Two:

The second group of Allied troops: 2/40th Infantry Battalion (Australian) and VIII Infantry Battalion (Dutch) enter from the West edge of Board 34 NOT the East edge!

Scenario #7: Valencia:

The victory condition should state: the Japanese win if they eliminate three or more American steps, anything else is an American Victory.

This only applies to the download version, as the printed version has been corrected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tanzer
Australia
Abbotsford
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey man is it possible that you could posy a list of the game pieces for nihon silk, just like you did for waltzing matilda? i want to have some idea of what i might be getting myself into.
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Townsend
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, checkout the PG-HQ, it will give the break-downs:

http://www.pg-hq.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Townsend
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One more Designer note, when I first designed the scenarios for this supplement, I never used the hidden rules in any of the scenarios. AP Developed Nihon Silk and added that rule to a few of the scenarios but feel free not to use this rule, as I play tested without. So it's optional in my view, for the few scenarios that have it. Enjoy them either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Townsend
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No Hidden Rules should apply to any scenario in Nihon Silk, as I did not design it this way, so feel free to play without them, as I play tested this way as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Townsend
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
According to AP:

All fixed in the print edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Townsend
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Errata has been corrected in the newer printed version.

Hidden rules should still be optional according to my design. Guadalcanal is needed for the counters to play a couple of the scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.