Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Verdell
United States
Oregon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's been said a million times, but I just wanted to take the time to post about the great experience I had with FFG recently.

I received a copy of FFG's Descent several months ago from another BBG'er only to discover that the potion chits were all missing from the game. After both of us searched around, it was determined that the chits were lost in some unknown dimension of the universe.

I contacted FFG, and they promptly mailed me all 16 chits I was missing, for free. I've found throughout my life that once companies get to the top, their customer service often struggles, and it's great to see FFG take such good care of its clients.

Thanks again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those chits are likely in the same place my left socks keep disappearing to. Glad to hear things worked out for you - think FFG will replace my socks too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phong Ly
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, they very promptly mailed me a Dagon herald card (Arkham Horror) that I was missing as I got 2 copies of the Hydra herald instead. It seems like they have an employee working there just for taking care of missing components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Donagan
United States
Falmouth
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pugeek wrote:
Those chits are likely in the same place my left socks keep disappearing to. Glad to hear things worked out for you - think FFG will replace my socks too?

how can you tell which sock goes on which foot? i always mess that up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.