Popular Tags: [View All]
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the release dates for all the expansions got outta whack when The Hunt for Gollum got delayed...has any one heard any news 'bout when Emyn Muil might make an appearance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Likely October.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Corbin
United States
Tallahassee
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG's upcoming page says September

http://fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Bazynski
Poland
Warsaw
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
The Polish publisher says second half of October and the Polish version release is usually a couple days after the English one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just read on the BGG News thread that The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – Return to Mirkwood is the only LOTR: TCG expansion coming out in October...since that's the last expansion in the Mirkwood cycle, I'm guessing this means that both The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Hills of Emyn Muil and The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Dead Marshes will be coming out this month...if so, that's good news...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon K
Netherlands
Zaanstad
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow - i havent even been able to get the first expansion. These releases have been really messy. yuk

note: i have the first three expansion all ordered. But so far none of the distributors have been able to deliver any copies to the stores i ordered from. zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Corbin
United States
Tallahassee
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
otha62 wrote:
Just read on the BGG News thread that The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – Return to Mirkwood is the only LOTR: TCG expansion coming out in October...since that's the last expansion in the Mirkwood cycle, I'm guessing this means that both The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Hills of Emyn Muil and The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Dead Marshes will be coming out this month...if so, that's good news...

where are you seeing that?

all I see is one each month, Emyn Muil-September, Dead Marshes-October, Return to Mirkwood-November

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In one of new BGG News threads posted here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/4568/past-future-news-titl...

I don't know if it'll fall out that way...it's just that since Return to Mirkwood is the only one listed as an October release, I'm assuming that means they plan to release the other 2 (Emyn Muil & Dead Marshes) some time this month...you know what they say about assuming though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Corbin
United States
Tallahassee
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ah OK, I thought you were looking at something from the FFG website that I wasn't seeing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the FFG site still shows the release schedule just as you posted...

Eric over at BGG News seems to have good contacts among the publishers though, so I'm guessing his info on their October releases came from FFG. I guess we'll know for sure in the next couple of weeks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.