Hide
6 Posts

At the Gates of Loyang» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo play - question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
France
flag msg tools
Here's my doubt. Do you have to replenish empty grid spots on the last turn? I usually didn't bother to do that (there's no future turn in which you'll have to choose from the grid), but if, for example, you want to take a double pack on turn 9, it does make a difference whether the first two card of the deck are to be used to replenish the grid or can be taken as a two-pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Fed
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have the rules in front of me, but I believe in solo play there is no two pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, 2-packs are available in the solo game, and yes, you do replenish the grid on turn 9. There are some helpers that can swap out or affect cards in the grid, so it should still get replenished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
DoomTurtle wrote:
Yes, 2-packs are available in the solo game, and yes, you do replenish the grid on turn 9. There are some helpers that can swap out or affect cards in the grid, so it should still get replenished.

Thanks, that's roughly what I thought. I didn't think about the helpers - that settles things out I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
pacca wrote:
Here's my doubt. Do you have to replenish empty grid spots on the last turn?

Yes. It affects cards you can take on the last turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Fed
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dfed22 wrote:
Don't have the rules in front of me, but I believe in solo play there is no two pack.

Well that will teach me to answer questions without checking the rules.

My Geek->Contributions->Regretful Posts +1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.