Hide
5 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: questions from newbie rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
road runner
msg tools
just got this game last week.Only got 2 complaints. 1: this game is way too addicting I LOVE IT! 2: A few rules r not too detailed. Ok heres my questions.
1: noticed some markers/counters and clueless as to what they r used for. these r the ones (1: numbers 1-8, 2: a tractor counter/marker, 3: 2-"bio-canister markers, 4: "the skull" marker/counter, 5:"the book" counter marker) what on earth r these used for?
2nd question. when a hero character STARTS its movement phase in a building with a "Lights out" marker/card in it,can that hero still search?
3rd question. when a hero starts his move phase in a space with a zombie can that hero still search even though there is a zombie in the same space?
4th question. Rules state pg 14 "a zombie may not use more than one fight:card per fight." Is this talking about each fight phase of a zombie/hero turn? OR Does this mean in each space where a fight is taking place. IF the answer is the latter is it for each zombie OR each space?
5th question. Father Joseph-Strength of Spirit ability. How many times can this hero use this ability in one turn? AND/OR If a zombie card is played on another hero (NOT ADJACENT) to this hero can this hero still use this ability?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
rcane_ranger wrote:
1: noticed some markers/counters and clueless as to what they r used for. these r the ones (1: numbers 1-8, 2: a tractor counter/marker, 3: 2-"bio-canister markers, 4: "the skull" marker/counter, 5:"the book" counter marker) what on earth r these used for?

There are a lot of extra markers for scenarios in other expansions, online, or just for making up your own scenarios.

Quote:
2nd question. when a hero character STARTS its movement phase in a building with a "Lights out" marker/card in it,can that hero still search?

Yes, as long as they want to stay where they are and search instead of moving.

Quote:
3rd question. when a hero starts his move phase in a space with a zombie can that hero still search even though there is a zombie in the same space?

Yes, but then they will have to fight the zombie once they get to the fight stage

Quote:
4th question. Rules state pg 14 "a zombie may not use more than one fight:card per fight." Is this talking about each fight phase of a zombie/hero turn? OR Does this mean in each space where a fight is taking place. IF the answer is the latter is it for each zombie OR each space?

Each individual zombie can only use one Fight card.

Quote:
5th question. Father Joseph-Strength of Spirit ability. How many times can this hero use this ability in one turn? AND/OR If a zombie card is played on another hero (NOT ADJACENT) to this hero can this hero still use this ability?

Here's the wiki on Strength of Spirit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
road runner
msg tools
Hey, many thanks for the answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
177ark
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oriecat wrote:
rcane_ranger wrote:

There are a lot of extra markers for scenarios in other expansions, online, or just for making up your own scenarios.

Here are the links to the online scenarios Mindy G mentioned:

http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonearth/pdf%5CLNOE_WebSce...

The first three can be played with LNoE, although the third one is best if you have the Growing Hunger Expansion. But, the forth one NEEDS the Growing Hunger Expansion to be played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
road runner
msg tools
wow thanks again! this game is awesome. with all these different scenarios. along with homemade scenarios, it will take a long time b4 this game gets bored. Then a few days after i got the game I noticed that there are a few expansions and supplements as well. My only complaint now is ITS TOO ADDICTING! I can see it happening now. Within time I'm going to have to be going to LNOE Annonomys. I'm going to turn into a zombie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.