Chad Austin
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
New to GOSU but loving it.
Couple of questions, if you don't mind.

First, it's only one action per turn, right? For example, if I turn in an activation for a card then then it is my opponents turn, right?

Second, the Meow card ( draw cards when discard pile is shuffled.into draw pile) but there were still cards I. The draw pile. Do I get to draw those seven cards once-if ever--the discard pile is shuffled back into the draw deck or do I never get to use that ability?

Three, with the Goblin Sniper how would I ever kill two level one free cards as, I understand it, only one card on level one would be free?

Ay other newbie misunderstandings anyone wants to point out!

Thank you very much!

Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Kernersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Correct, only one action on your turn. Check pg. 12 of the rulebook.

2. If Meow is in play when the discard pile is shuffled into the draw deck, you can draw your hand up to "7(+1)" cards. You don't get 7 cards unless your hand is empty.

3.Three or more players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Haggard
United States
New Whiteland
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chooka1 wrote:
New to GOSU but loving it.
Couple of questions, if you don't mind.

First, it's only one action per turn, right? For example, if I turn in an activation for a card then then it is my opponents turn, right?

Second, the Meow card ( draw cards when discard pile is shuffled.into draw pile) but there were still cards I. The draw pile. Do I get to draw those seven cards once-if ever--the discard pile is shuffled back into the draw deck or do I never get to use that ability?

Three, with the Goblin Sniper how would I ever kill two level one free cards as, I understand it, only one card on level one would be free?

Ay other newbie misunderstandings anyone wants to point out!

Thank you very much!

Chad

1. Think of it as rounds and each player alternates until both pass. So yes, after you play 1 activation token, play would alternate to your opponent.

2. Meow's ability kicks in when the discard pile is shuffled. Does not happen that often, hopefully there will be some cards in Kamakor that will cause the discards to reshuffle more frequently.

3. I believe if you destroy a free card, it can make the next in line free.

I was wrong on #3, but maybe this link can help you in the future

http://www.gosulair.fr/download/file.php?id=224&sid=ef682850...

Hope this helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Austin
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiv@n Shiv@n
France
POITIERS
flag msg tools
You can destroy your own LV1 cards with sniper too (to trigger Prahs for example)... But it is more efficient with 3 or 4 opponents...

The "Gosu Ruling File" is currently available in 1.7.2 version, but only in french for the moment (if anyone feels like a good french/english translator ! ^^ I don't know if the one who translates the first part still wants to work on it !)... It gives all Kamakor cards and rulings now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanja Grujic
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With Sniper in 1v1 you can destroy one of your opponent and one of yours. It can be useful for:
1. Prahs
2. Dawn
3. If you want to get rid of your level 1 (maybe even sniper himself) to put another level one in its place.

@Ken H - yeah, there is a level 3 Shibuku that shuffles the discard back into the draw pile. That guy is awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.