Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Suter
United States
Orlando
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was stumbling around the interwebs and saw this post on another website. Apparently, the dice are smaller than that pencil lead you use in mechanical pencils. If you have $870 then maybe you can get some. Check them out!

I can't take credit for the photo, so I won't post it as a pic and I have no connection to these people. The credit to the website is: http://pinktentacle.com/2006/08/tiny-dice/

Just thought I would share!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
double six i swear....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool

These are so small I'm going to just assume I already have a couple, I just can't find 'em.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sim Guy
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
riddlen wrote:
double six i swear....

laugh
Makes me think of my days as a D&D DM. I had two black, unfilled, 20 sided dice (0-9 twice) and I would read them left to right. They were exceedingly difficult for the other players to read, so if I was in the mood to dole out some karma (either way) on a DM's roll, I had the option to snatch the dice up and 'proclaim' the result.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.