United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I see that characters that are destroyed during battle are discarded, but I am not sure where to exactly...
- out of the game forever?
- to the general character deck - and maybe may return as bystanders later?
- to the player's reinforcement pile - and maybe may return as heroes in a later battle?

Thanks!
Marco

edit: p.s. rereading the rules my guess would be to the general discard pile, but if someone could confirm I'd be happy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marie
United States
Cleveland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is my understanding that dead characters are removed from the game. The main reason I believe they are not placed back in the reinforcement pile is that destroying characters is a good way to make your opponent(s) spend actions moving their characters to attack when they have an empty reinforcement pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
spacedogg wrote:
It is my understanding that dead characters are removed from the game. The main reason I believe they are not placed back in the reinforcement pile is that destroying characters is a good way to make your opponent(s) spend actions moving their characters to attack when they have an empty reinforcement pile.

yep, through trial and error we came to the same conclusion. But thank you for your message!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.