Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Okelberry
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the most memorable games of my childhood. I remember playing this almost once a week over the course of a summer vacation.

When I picked it up to play again last summer, I was amazed at how simplistic the game really is (at least compared with modern day electronics and video games). However, it is still very entertaining and a lot of fun to play.

If you played this years ago, some of the charm may be gone, but it's still a lot of fun. If you never played it before, pick it up and enjoy the simple yet effective electronic wizardry. The battle system is fun though often predictable. The visuals of the board, pieces and the tower itself are great fun. The random events as you meander around the board make it a unique game every time and no matter how many times you've played it, the shrill sound of a dragon attack or the death drums of plague can still make you jump.

An excellent game I would recommend to anyone. The current market price is unfortunately high, so if you don't have a copy, definitely check out the Java version linked at BGG. It is a good reproduction, but nothing can compare with actually sitting in front of the tower.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.