7 Posts

Empires: Builder Expansion» Forums » News

Subject: compability with 1st edition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
david vindtorp
msg tools
mbmb

a friend of said that there might be a few compability issues with the 1st edition.

anyone know if that is true?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
glorn wrote:

a friend of said that there might be a few compability issues with the 1st edition.

Shouldn't be. The only issue is that they are changing the building backs so those won't match the base game. But they are replacing the baser game tokens with the expansion so that in fact it will all match.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david vindtorp
msg tools
mbmb
thanks

was a bit worried.

I am just happy that we will finally see the expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Brian.

Not that I don't believe you or anything though...but do you have an official quote or statement regarding this?

ColtsFan76 wrote:
glorn wrote:

Shouldn't be. The only issue is that they are changing the building backs so those won't match the base game. But they are replacing the baser game tokens with the expansion so that in fact it will all match.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's another thread right under yours.
Compatibility with AoEIII?

But the contents indicate that it comes with a full set of buildings.
Also at the conventions they played with the AoEIII set. I don't think a new version of the base game exists yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
wylde_karde wrote:
Thanks Brian.

Not that I don't believe you or anything though...but do you have an official quote or statement regarding this?

ColtsFan76 wrote:
glorn wrote:

See the uploaded back of the box:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great!!!
Will this be available in Essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.