T.A. de Vries
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there!

I've owned this game for years now, but hadn't gotten around to playing it until last month (the 2259 starter sets for Earth, Minbari, Shadow and Psi)
And guess what: I liked it!
So now I am looking to complete the set. Most boxes are readily available on the internet, exept for the Reinforcement Pack #1 (CB5-121).
I am having trouble finding this one...not even on Ebay...

So, anyone here have one and willing to part with it...??

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flane
United States
Aliso Viejo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could send scans...

I am also working on a Vassal vmod. Soon I may need play testers for the 1st release: Centauri vs Narn.

Flaney

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.A. de Vries
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flaney wrote:
I could send scans...

Could be useful... So yes, I'd appreciate that although I don't know if I'll ever get around to making it...

flaney wrote:

I am also working on a Vassal vmod. Soon I may need play testers for the 1st release: Centauri vs Narn.
Flaney

I've never been a fan of computer versions of boardgames. I'd rather just play the original...
But when you're ready, let me know. Who knows, I might even find some time to take a look at it. No promises though...sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flane
United States
Aliso Viejo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I notice that you have the Star Trek-CGS. If it is similar enough, I might be able to make a Vassal version of it, too. I would like to see the rule book to compare. Wanna swap scans?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.A. de Vries
Netherlands
Delft
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the DS9 version, not the TNG version. If that's what you're looking for, of course I"ll scan the rules for you.
I don't know when I can find the time though. Can you wait a few days?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nudd
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I also have scans of the Reinforcement Pack if you want them.

I'd love scans of all the Star Trek CGS stuff (pieces and cards as well as rules) if anyone can help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Flatness
United States
Rochester
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I realize this is a very old thread, but did the VASSAL module ever get created for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Truesdell
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like some scans also and any VASSAL module someone might have created... fingers crossed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenn Ferguson
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If the scans of the Reinforcement Pack are still available I would LOVE to see them as well.
I am working with a team trying to devise more expansion sets for this game and to bring new life into it. So far no one seems to have the reinforcement pack. (But we scanned everything else so that we can all collaborate properly)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.