Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Domick
Germany
Duesseldorf
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dale Yu has posted a preview of Funkenschlag: Die ersten Funken. The preview is based on his play of a "[...]fairly final prototype of the game this past April."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eirik Johnsbråten
Norway
Notodden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds interesting. But I hope it distinguishes itself enough from Power Grid to not being just at short Power Grid experience. Which in itself wouldn't be a bad experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear a Power Grid type game with less time invested. The auctions being gone are okay with me. Reminds me of the bidding in Industria without the bid-up added. Maybe the GOA itch in the bds will be scratched. I got bored of vanilla PG early on, I like it best with 2, but the auctions were not good at 2 players. So, this is definitely a game I will seek out, unlike a lot of 2F games in recent years, minus Factory Worker. Good to see something of this depth with a new theme and gameplay, but scratches the same itch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dmn1414 wrote:
Dale Yu has posted a preview of Funkenschlag: Die ersten Funken. The preview is based on his play of a "[...]fairly final prototype of the game this past April."

Looks like it got a great response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Perrins
United Kingdom
Benson
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting preview, thanks for the link.thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.