Subject: Help me with the "Ultimate Steam resource geeklist" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
General Norris
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
I can't do this alone.

This geeklist strives to be a centralized place where Steam fans can find information about maps and variants as well as any other valuable information.

So far I have included some maps, rules to play Age of Steam's Ireland and some variants but it's not much. I would really appreciate any help, specially if the very own map designers could comment on their maps.

If you find some entries or the heading poor, just tell me how to change them and I will.

Here's the link:

Ultimate Steam Resource Geeklist

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
I've added the new 2011 Bezier Games Steam expansions to the list:

Age of Steam Expansion: African Diamond Mines & Taiwan Cube Factories
Age of Steam Expansion: Outer Space & Reversteam
Age of Steam Expansion: Australia & Tasmania
Age of Steam Expansion: Orient Express & Disoriented Express

The only way to get Age of Steam Expansion: Orient Express & Disoriented Express is to preorder the 2011 Essen map pack (which includes Age of Steam Expansion: African Diamond Mines & Taiwan Cube Factories, Age of Steam Expansion: Australia & Tasmania, Age of Steam Expansion: Outer Space & Reversteam and Age of Steam Expansion: Orient Express & Disoriented Express at http://www.beziergames.com. When preordering, you can choose to have them shipped anywhere in the US for free, internationally, or picked up at Essen Spiel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Scrivins
United Kingdom
Brighton
Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I've added my Isle of Wight and London Underground maps to your Geeklist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
General Norris
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
I just added rules to use AoS' Rust Belt map and AoS Scandinavia from Expansion #3. I will also add some thoughts on Korea soon so please comment and criticize, please! =D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.