Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the act of destroying a glass door consume all of the zombie's movement for that turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I interpret 10.4 as meaning that if a beserk zombie is next to a glass door at the start of its turn, and you're in line of sight, it uses up only one move trying to break the glass, leaving its second move to "shuffle" toward you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Hartig
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so.
As I read it, the act of trying to destroy a glass door is the only move the berserk zombie can do.
The important rule IMHO is in 10.4: "...may be only attempted, when the zombie begins its move adjacent to the door."
If it would only cost 1 movement POINT(and not its MOVE), why must he start adjacent; he could move up to the door(1 mp) and then destroy it(1 more mp).

Fred
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On reading this again. I think I agree with Fred.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Perhaps. But I always read the following part about "the attempt being considered a move" literally as a single move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree it isn't clear. There's an address in the rules if we have questions about the game. Should I try that out?

Just kidding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John V
msg tools
Im pretty sure it says somewhere in the rules that zombies dont have movement points. So after breaking the glass, thats uses up its movement and cant be moved again in free.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.