Flying Dutchman
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings All!

Does anyone out there know the exact number of cards that I would need to buy sleeves for if I wanted to completely sleeve the base game, plus the Farmers of the Moor expansion? This would include the round cards, major and minor improvements etc..

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris F.
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
The base game plus FotM is roughly 525 cards. The Gamer's Deck (recommended) is another 120.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebooks typically have a components list, and the PDFs should be available online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derakon Derakon
msg tools
For what it's worth, individual occupations and minor improvements don't get used that much, so they don't wear at all quickly. If you aren't worried about e.g. drink damage (which I've yet to have a problem with) then it's probably not worth sleeving those cards, which will cut down drastically on the amount of sleeving you have to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We only sleeved the different round cards. Works quite well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris F.
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
I'm an Agricola fan and an inveterate card sleever, and I'll say that while the the Round cards do receive more wear than the other cards, the sleeves on my minors and 1+ occs are fairly scratched as well.

But then, I'm a sleever, so I would say that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.