Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russian RPG Troll
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
As you guide your cursor over the blue avatar a strange feeling of dread comes over you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello BGG'rs !!!

On the crazy off-chance that any of you will be in Sandbridge during this week, send me a geekmail and we can maybe play some games

It looks like there will be 2/3/4? days of rain (yuck) during this week. I have not had a real vacation for 3 years so, while the prospect of a rainy beach trip saddens me... I am uplifted by the fact that we have some new games to bring along !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're like me and live in Virginia but had no idea what Sandbridge Beach is, then I'll point out that it's the Tidewater area, near Virginia Beach.

Sorry that I can't help you, Kid. But if you ever make it out to the DC area, feel free to drop me a GeekMail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russian RPG Troll
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
As you guide your cursor over the blue avatar a strange feeling of dread comes over you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shhhhh !!!

Yeah I kinda figure anyone who would actually be there would know what it is. I try not to divulge to much info about "it" as it still has a little bit of that secluded beach vibe. At least it did last time I was there. Although I have heard they built some condos since then - yuck !

I was just in DC last week actually. Went to 9:30 club for a show.

So, a Steelers fan living in DC ??? Bless ya , lol !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rishi A.
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very few people who live in DC are originally from here... there's a lot of Steelers fans here. I know of at least two Steelers-only bars in DC, one walking distance from my apartment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russian RPG Troll
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh , yeah that makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Snyder
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This takes me back to the days when I lived in NoVa, many trips to both the 9:30 club and Sandbridge Beach. Ahhh the good old days!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.