Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
david brawley
United States
virginia beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Okay can someone explain regional maximums? We have been playing that the NLF player can place units even if there are units in that region. We stay within the supply to population ratio. Some have said mention that you can not place any more if the units there exceed the ratio. Now about helo loses, do units like the 101st and 1cav still take a morale lose if air mobile points still are available? Any feed back would be great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Spindler
Germany
Kaiserslautern
flag msg tools
We've played it that way that regional maximum only affects new troops in the province. Existing ones are not affected, as they might come from anywhere.

On the airmobile point loss, there would be only a morale penalty if there are no more unused airmobile points left, IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dabrawley wrote:
Okay can someone explain regional maximums? We have been playing that the NLF player can place units even if there are units in that region. We stay within the supply to population ratio. Some have said mention that you can not place any more if the units there exceed the ratio.

I don't understand this question. Regional Maximums are about how much supply can be expended in a region. It has nothing to do with what is there prior to purchase. The word ratio really throws me off. It is more of a cap.

Quote:
Now about helo loses, do units like the 101st and 1cav still take a morale lose if air mobile points still are available? Any feed back would be great!

No. I disagree slightly with the other answer. The airmobile points have to exist. Being unused is not necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.