Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Nguyen
United States
Wallingford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, can anyone who has the game already report on the card size(s)? I want to place an order and make sure I have sleeves for it at the same time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always use the FFG sleeves for their games. 4 green (large),and 1 yellow (small).
TK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Nguyen
United States
Wallingford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tkelly wrote:
I always use the FFG sleeves for their games. 4 green (large),and 1 yellow (small).
TK

thanks for the tip, how's the quality on the FFG sleeves? are they as good/thick as ultra pro deck protectors? my buddy uses them and I'm in awe, they're pricey though. I was unhappy with mayday's standard sleeves, too thin. they're like penny sleeves that fit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not familiar with the "ultra" sleeves. The FFG sleeves are VERY sturdy.
TK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am serious...and don't call me Shirley
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayday Chimera are also a good fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Kernersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am ordering GoW this week. Do Mayday Mini American Standard sleeves fit? I ask because some FFG games differ slighly in mini card size. I had to order FFG sleeves for City of Thieves because they were a hair too big for Mayday sleeves. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.