Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Port
United Kingdom
London
Barnet
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to check what the difference between a zombie player playing a 2 and a 4 were. The two seems to let a zombie player play any zombie onto a pile. Does this mean it is just better than a 4? I only ask since the 4 zombie only matters in a game with 4 or more players. In 3 or two players the 4 seems like a useless play.

Also, with the dissipate from the horde and adding to the horde (other than with the 4 zombie in play), is there supposed to be a horde refilled for the zombie player?

Thanks for answering these questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Holliday
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
gobbo wrote:
I wanted to check what the difference between a zombie player playing a 2 and a 4 were. The two seems to let a zombie player play any zombie onto a pile. Does this mean it is just better than a 4? I only ask since the 4 zombie only matters in a game with 4 or more players. In 3 or two players the 4 seems like a useless play.

Also, with the dissipate from the horde and adding to the horde (other than with the 4 zombie in play), is there supposed to be a horde refilled for the zombie player?

Thanks for answering these questions.

L2 zombies make it so that Zplayers may play any zombie to the Hoard making so they could though add a L6 as the third of fourth zombie in the Hoard.

L4 zombie makes it so that any Zombie players may effect any survivor in the game... this in effect nullifies the advantage a player has if they can kill off the player across from them in a large game! This does really only have an effect in a large game of 4 or more players but it is really important to have for balance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.