Popular Tags: [View All]
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would there be any interest in a Werewolf game with a Arthurian setting? I'm still working out the details, and this would be my first time moderating, so I'm not gonna go crazy with the special roles/powers and all. But I'm thinking that basically it would be vanilla Werewolf with the twist being that three times per game, the baddies could choose to try to corrupt their target and turn them into a traitor instead of killing them outright. They can only try this three times, some characters will be incorruptible, and everyone else would have to choose if they wanted to become a traitor or a dead knight (Dead knights still win if the knights win).

A few roles I have thought up so far -

King Arthur, Gawain, Galahad - incorruptible

Mordred, Morgan le Fay - the baddies. (Maybe add a third?)

Merlin - the Seer.

Lancelot and Guinevere - Can PM each other. Lancelot is incorruptible. Guinevere is not.

I don't want to get too complicated with the special roles with this as I think the psychology of Werewolf is the fun part, but I'm open for suggestions if more experienced players are reading this & thinking 'geez, that's unbalanced'. I'd like to have at least 15 players, preferably 20. Probably start this mid-July sometime. Let me know if there is any interest!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a good idea, depending on schedule I would play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fitzgerald
United States
Mazomanie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Incorruptible? I could deal with this but you might consider giving the Bad Guys no bonuses but give those who corrupt or don't corrupt a bonus. That way they'd have to deal with the "devil's baragain" instead of simply deciding which team they'd prefer to be on.

For example, Sir cornwolf has a corruption attempt made against him.

He may either, accept being corrupted and bring with him the knowledge of which Knight Gallahad is....

Or he may refuse corruption but be saved by Gallahad, publicly eliminating him as a suspect but keeping his role secret.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.