Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
The Board 2 Pieces kickstarter project has been up and running for two weeks, and it is already at 163% of the goal, so it's guaranteed to be funded! A big thanks to everyone who's backed the project so far. But remember, there's still time to get in on some of the great deals you can get by backing this project, like super-cheap copies of both books, a custom, full color signed print, a character hat and even your own Board 2 Pieces character (though there's only one of these left at the time I'm writing this). Head on over to Kickstarter and back this project now! http://kck.st/oyK37m

Meanwhile, back on the current Board 2 Pieces comic strip, Flosh is still wondering how to deal with board game terminology properly, and ends up using this Kickstarter project as an example:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Osnabrück
flag msg tools
                                                             oooo                             ooo                             o    o                                      o     
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarer is a Digitial Medium?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just donated to your Kickstarter Project!

Debbie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder Ultimate Werewolf Legacy now from beziergames.com
badge
Ultimate Werewolf Legacy
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Debbie!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.