United States
Circle Pines
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Hnaarr oorrawarr!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All

I am relativly new to this forum. However, in recent days (Saturday) my house burnt down! It really sucks. Almost everything was destroyed. Gamingwise, my copies of Vintage Risk, Catan Historische Sczenarien II, and Die Siedler von Catan: Seefahrers were destroyed! Luckily that was it and no one was hurt. Plus I'm staying at a hotel, and that's awesome.

We are being relocated Friday to somewhere else. But Ill post a link of the video and pictures later!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Good intentions are no substitute for a good education.
badge
I take my fun very seriously.
mbmbmbmbmb
That sucks. I have been the victim of arson twice now, but the damage was limited to my garden. No games were touched!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to hear about that. I'll keep good wishis for you.

I was living in CA during the big Oakland hills fire. Lucky for me we lived just on the correct side of the Clairmont hotel in Oakland. The firemen made a stand there to protect it and so our home was fine too. Sadly I had many friends who lost there homes. It's rough. All the best to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Flyboy Connor wrote:
That sucks. I have been the victim of arson twice now, but the damage was limited to my garden. No games were touched!
Who sets fire to plants? You crazy Dutchmen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, that is really rough. I'm glad no one was hurt and hope you can get settled as soon as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Flyboy Connor wrote:

Maybe he had some firebushes in his garden?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leesa
United States
louisville
ky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadowen wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:
Flyboy Connor wrote:

Had to be FIRE ANTS!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Baker
United States
Circle Pines
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Hnaarr oorrawarr!
mbmbmbmbmb
oscal wrote:
Shadowen wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:
Flyboy Connor wrote:

Had to be FIRE ANTS!!

Lol Yeah. It sucks but the process is fine. Don't know if it was the same for you, but insurance helps a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.