Quarriors!» Forums » Rules

Subject: I have some questions about rules. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JaeSung Choi
South Korea
flag msg tools
mb
Hello, First of all, my english skills not good. cause im learning english. if you cant read it, thats all my fault. Sorry for that and thx for your patience.

1. DeathDealer can change other dice, when he scoring glory point. In this case, how many his glory point? 2 or were changed creature's point?

2. Is portal dice a spell? For example, Strong Devotee Of the Holy Query. when he use his ability, is he can get portal dice? or not?

3. Strong Primordial Ooze can copy other creatures stats. This ability 'Must'? or 'May'?

I hope that you can understand my questions and thx for read this. I'll wait your answer. Have a good day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey!
Good job on your English! Don't give up. It'll come faster than you think...
(Also, welcome to the Geek!)

Now onto your questions.

1. You score the Deathdealer as usual. THEN you place it into someone else's used pile, and you take one of the dice from THEIR used pile, and place it in YOURS.

2. Good one! I don't have the game in front of me... I'll let someone else answer this.

3. MUST. Otherwise, the creature doesn't have any stats...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Engilis
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello ... you are right about your English but keep at it!

1. The Deathdealer you are referring to does not change. You trade it for someone else' creature die. Once you do that you no longer have the Deathdealer. You have the new creature you traded for.

2. The portal die is not a spell. It never goes in the ready area. If you roll a portal on it you immediately spend it to get another die or two.

3. If you choose to summon the ooze you mention then you must copy another creature if there is one. If there is no other creature it has an Attack of 0 and a defense of 5. Then you may copy another creature once each other player's turn. Remember, it will not remain in play after you score it on your next turn.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JaeSung Choi
South Korea
flag msg tools
mb
Thx. I'll keep trying till my skills good

Also, thx for your answer. Really appreciate it. Acutally, i cant expect answers in this short time. cause here is 11:56 PM

Have a Good Day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JaeSung Choi
South Korea
flag msg tools
mb
Thx for your answer that really helpful.

I was doing some error play D:

It turned out well all because of you. Thx for your help.

I think that we(me and friends) can play better.

Have a Good Day
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sabol
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The portal question came to me when teaching the game on Wednesday but I remembered that the backside of Portal says BASIC not SPELL. I thought that was funny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Big Bear wrote:
The portal question came to me when teaching the game on Wednesday but I remembered that the backside of Portal says BASIC not SPELL. I thought that was funny.

Be wary, because Assistants ARE creatures, even though it says Basic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.