Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Urg
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

does anyone know what this label means.

i like that you can play it on BGA, i just wich they'd release it state side so i can buy it and learn the new rules!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Urg
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sorry found it myself

if your curious

- Recruiter !
All Flag Bearers are recruiters. But what is it ? The first goblin to come into play on the immediate right of the Flag Bearer is free, even if it is of a color different from that of the Flag Bearer himself. However, please note that this power does note work in case of a mutation ! Nevertheless when a recruiter is destroyed, all your opponents draw 1 card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiv@n Shiv@n
France
POITIERS
flag msg tools
You're correct !

Flag bearer is another ability that allows you to draw 2 cards at the beginning of the next round if it is the first card in your army (bottom left then...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
coony
Romania
Timisoara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the recruiter is for example the 3rd card from your army, is the 4th goblin going to be free if he's from another clan?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiv@n Shiv@n
France
POITIERS
flag msg tools
smeagol492 wrote:
If the recruiter is for example the 3rd card from your army, is the 4th goblin going to be free if he's from another clan?

Yes, the recruiter power is always active, wherever it is in your army.
BUT, you won't draw cards at the end of the turn since it isn't the first card of your army !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.