Scott Tompkins
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Dates: Sept 24,25 2011
(1.5 Hours away from Toronto, ON)

This year marks the 21st Anniversary of Phantasm, making it Ontario's longest running RPG Convention. With over 80 RPGs and Board Games this year, Phantasm is packing quite the punch for such a small city (Less then 80K).

As in the past, Phantasm is lucky to have Mr Ed Greenwood himself (Creator of Forgotten Realms) attending to speak his Annual State of the Game and possibly run a workshop for those who are interested.

New this year is multiple sessions of Pathfinder Society, the organized play arm of Paizo's best selling RPG. Some of the sessions will be hosted by Paizo's Ontario Venture Captain himself.

If you or anyone you know are interested in attending or general information, please visit the Phantasm website:

http://phantasm.pfga.ca/

Game Schedule, Registration, Directions and Accommodations information is all available online.

-- I can answer most questions as an attendee myself, however be aware I am not affiliated in any way with the organization itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.