Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Since this is currently available to play on BGA and there is no rules at that website, is there any chance of getting the rules uploaded here on BGG?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiv@n Shiv@n
France
POITIERS
flag msg tools
English Kamakor rulebook is available on gosulair !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiv@n Shiv@n
France
POITIERS
flag msg tools
In the english section on gosulair (bottom of the page).
You didn't find it ?

It's viewable even if you are not connected !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shivan0910 wrote:
I didn't put the link myself because I wanted people to come on the board and maybe participate and create an english community.

If you leave the link here they just don't go on the board at all...

Well perhaps you could at least put a link to the community, otherwise people still won't go on the board at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiv@n Shiv@n
France
POITIERS
flag msg tools
Here you will find the threads about cards and rulings...
http://www.gosulair.fr/viewforum.php?f=39

Don't hesitate to comment or ask your questions there !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Evans
United States
Flintstone
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shivan0910 wrote:
I didn't put the link myself because I wanted people to come on the board and maybe participate and create an english community.

If you leave the link here they just don't go on the board at all...

Honestly, you may want to reconsider. Although I certainly understand and appreciate your concern for the vitality of the English-speaking community in your forums, it seems to me the greater concern is generating interest in the game. (You already have me sold on this one, by the way.) I know I'm not alone in feeling that participating in one online board game community is plenty for me. (I only have eyes for you, BGG!) Posting the rules here will probably get you a few more buys down the road. Many of us read them before we buy anything and may not be willing to make the few extra clicks to get us there.

Great-looking expansion for a WONDERFUL game, though. Certainly worth the time for those who make the extra clicks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiv@n Shiv@n
France
POITIERS
flag msg tools
Neevan,
Thank you for your answer and thank you for having modify your direct link to the file on the other thread.

Just to be clear, I'm not the editor of the game and I don't work for him.
But I'm the admin of the official board (gosulair for those who didn't unterstand it yet).

I'm only trying to create a community for this game on a single place. I know it's quite an illusion to have people visiting several places for the same thing... but if I don't try ;-)

The file is already in free access (you don't have to connect or to participate to the board in order to download it) and I was thinking it was not a really big deal to make people come trough the board to find the link. But maybe you're right and people won't make the extra clicks neither than participate on the board...

Make it either way, but maybe a little board on the board too ? ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caio Corrêa
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
Wrex
badge
Shepard
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this thread is old, but I don't want to open another one to ask the same thing...

Couldn't find the rules for download anywhere and gosulair.fr is giving me 404 errors... So if anyone has it and could upload somewhere, I'd be really glad.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it here: http://tesera.ru/images/items/67441/kamakor_us.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Przadka
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I ran into the same roadblock (404 errors) and then found the link in this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.