Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
edwin pumarejo
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know in the video game Wretches are a melee enemy but i dont see anywhere in the rule book that states that they only attack when in the same "Area". So i am treating them as they do have range attacks. Does anyone know otherwise?

P.S. first play through as im posting.:D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Their AI cards take care of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, although their enemy cards don't mention anything about a limit in their range, all of their corresponding AI cards have them doing only melee attacks.

Another thing to note is that while you can flip over their wound tokens to see if they dropped anything, it'll always be a red X, because they don't carry any ranged weapons, just like in the videogame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Purple Paladin

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be nice if just one of the 6 wound tokens carried 1 ammo. I am really not prefering how little ammo you get in this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
edwin pumarejo
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the quick replys. just finished my first play and ended up winning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Purple Paladin wrote:
It would be nice if just one of the 6 wound tokens carried 1 ammo. I am really not prefering how little ammo you get in this game.

While it may not exactly be thematic with the video game, try being a bit more conservative with ammo. You should be able to take out wretches and drones just fine with standard attacks from the Lancer, since hitting twice for at least one damage is a kill, and they only get one red die. Save the ammo for guarding against a full health locust during the activation phase, or for the boomers. (The order cards that give you multiple attacks are incredibly valuable for this purpose.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
I only use ammo tokens for guard actions. If you don't kill a locust with your guard action, it's a wasted point of health.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.