Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Schuster
Germany
Bretten
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 3p game we played tonight ended in a 3 way tie for the win.

Since there is no tiebreaker according to the rules, we all won. The player with the most ressources left (gold+squires) argued there should be a tie breaker of course

Its probably a very rare occasion. Did it happen to you yet ? Guess a 3 way tie in a 3 player game must be VERY seldom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played 2P and all of our games have been close, but we've never tied. And I've lost them all to my wife.gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Make one up. I think the person with the most gold is a good one and then if there's still a tie, the person with the most squires.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Moore
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Umbratus wrote:
The 3p game we played tonight ended in a 3 way tie for the win.

Since there is no tiebreaker according to the rules, we all won. The player with the most ressources left (gold+squires) argued there should be a tie breaker of course

Its probably a very rare occasion. Did it happen to you yet ? Guess a 3 way tie in a 3 player game must be VERY seldom.

A three player (any all player?) tie means Henry has no allies and England descends into civil war. Everyone loses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.