Subject: Quick question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Kiley
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

With all the cards from the base game mixing in with the cards from the expansion, can anyone tell me how many cards belong in a Darkness Spreads deck (not including global effects or All is Quiet cards) and how man belong in a Hero Deck (including specials)?

Am I right to assume that the card count for both decks will be the same for the base game and the expansion?

Overall, I understand the process of how to load the decks, but like to confirm with a final count. I'm never sure that I have all the right cards loaded.

Thanks. Any input would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donato
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Generals have 20 Hero cards each and 20 Darkness Spreads cards.

I'm not sure how much Specials are included (with the extra 6 removed). You have 2 Special cards for each General, so that makes 8 Specials, and a couple of Specials for All Generals.

Add 5 Global Effect Darkness Spreads cards and 1 Monarch City card and I think the Darkness Spreads deck therefore consists of 26 cards.

But I could be wrong......

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Kiley
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.