Imre Hauszknecht
Hungary
Pécs
flag msg tools
We'll kill you with kindness!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay here is my example:

I draw a card, I play card and then I decide to finish my route. I lay down my offices on the map, I put the used cards aside. But I did not use any postofficer bonus this round. Can I - after scoring - play a card from my hand as the begining my new route?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
The ability to play a second card is for phase 2 (play a card) and not phase 3 (score a route). So it seems clear to me that you cannot play a second card after scoring a route - you've already finished phase 2, when that ability is usable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
The ability to play a second card is for phase 2 (play a card) and not phase 3 (score a route). So it seems clear to me that you cannot play a second card after scoring a route - you've already finished phase 2, when that ability is usable.

He's right. You play all cards, then score if you want (and nothing else), end of turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imre Hauszknecht
Hungary
Pécs
flag msg tools
We'll kill you with kindness!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok! Thank's guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.