4 Posts

World in Flames» Forums » Rules

Subject: Where do Commonwealth reinforcements go? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Thorp
Sweden
flag msg tools
"I find that 'pinpoint' accuracy during a bombing run increases proportionally with the amount of munitions used."
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the rules, the Commonwealth has six home countries (UK, Canada, South Africa, India, Australia and New Zealand) and since the rules state only that reinforcement units should go "into the units home country", does this mean that the CW player can place things pretty much whereever he (or in our game, she) likes?

I know that some units are Indian, some Australian and also a few Canadian. Would the alternative then be that all units that are not marked with a specific country (such as the majority of naval units) have to be placed in the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Bauer
United States
Reading
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Waste Water too
badge
Mid-Atlantic Air Museum
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless I have been playing it wrong; it is the alternative. All unmarked unit must be placed in Great Britain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Afzelius
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The CW got more than 1 home but units MUST be placed into GB.
The few units CW got with the small words (AUS, CAN, SA or IND)
are the CW units that DO NOT enter GB. The units go into the other home as the name fit with (eg IND goes into India, CAN in Canada and so on).
CW got the option to enter every turn 1 conv into the nations of AUS,CAN,SA or IND too, but ALL other units has to enter GB.
Repaired ships of AUS will enter Australia again when leaving the spiral again.
Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Thorp
Sweden
flag msg tools
"I find that 'pinpoint' accuracy during a bombing run increases proportionally with the amount of munitions used."
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, thanks for the update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.