Subject: My Book Depository Story rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ross Lewis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok ill try and keep it brief!

2 weeks ago i saw they were selling Battles of Westeros for £22 (free shipping) and i nearly wet my pants so ordered it straight away!
The next day i had seen that they had changed the price backup to £56! I was concerned that they had made a mistake and was going to send me the wrong game.
3 days later my delivery arrives and its Battlore Horrific Hordes expansion (Gutted)
So I email them saying they have sent the wrong game of which i got a reply "sorry we will send the correct item asap, please keep the expansion on us as a sorry"
I thought great still the same deal and a free expansion game!
Next day i get an email saying that they are out of stock of the game and will refund me! I was depressed now so i sent them a very nice email explaining that on there website the game isnt out of stock and that i could buy it from them for £56.

So the reply i got was the price i had originaly got it for was for there suppliers and that they made a mistake and as a sorry if I order the game through them for £56 they would refund the differnce.

So top marks to the Book Depository not only do i get a top game for £23 but i also got a free expansion that i can sell on. They were polite helpful and fast with all there replies. And the game took 2 days to come. I highly recommend them!

On a down side my game didnt have the rule book in it cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
size38waist wrote:
On a down side my game didnt have the rule book in it cry

The lack of rule book would likely be Fantasy Flights fault. I'd contact them directly about this and they should send you a new one. I've heard Fantasy Flight is great in that respect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Lewis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that i emailed them this morning, awaiting reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.