Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Love & Unity
Denmark
Vejen
Vejen Kommune
flag msg tools
Hello out there!
Few weeks ago i joined the BGG site due to a game I wanted to buy. The game was Napoleon in Europe and after almost three weeks of waiting I finally got it!
There is just a tiny little problem. After beginning to prepare for a game, me and my brother was wondering where the pieces for the Ottoman Empire where!? First we looked around the table, but we didn't find anything. Then we looked up the rules.
The rules said there should be 16 runners, and then we discovered that it wasn't just the Ottomans who lacked their runnerpiece- a french runner also went missing! (So we only had 14 out of 16 runners with pieces).
Now... We don't wanna play with a lacking Ottoman player and too few french forces, so we we're wondering where to buy these missing runners? The game was bougt as "new", still schrink-wrapped and untouched - is it a common production mistake, and is there anyway I can get these remaining runners to Denmark without having to pay 40-70 $ from www.eaglegames.com?
Hope you have some answers to our problem!
Thankslaugh
Zilas & brother

P.S.
If this is common for these games, I can't but wonder - is there anything else missing too? (I've checked the rules, the only thing I can possibly think of is missing tokens) Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Hasson
Israel
Kfar Saba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations on joining BGG - sorry the first game you bought was incomplete.
You should email or call eagle games and ask them to send you the missing runners - you bought the game in shrink.

Have fun,

Roy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle Games will probably send you the missing runners. They are also still available for purchase in blue (French) and tan (Ottoman Turks) for $3.00 each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Garrett
United Kingdom
Wokingham
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
This was the last of a few copies that I'd bought from a UK distributor originally - I've contacted them and asked them if they have any in their 'parts bin' - if they have I'll try and sort out something - I'll post on this thread if I have any joy next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ordered extra pieces for NiE from eaglegames.net and the shipping to Denmark wasn't that expensive as I recall.

I hope you will enjoy the game and your membership at BGG If you have any problems or questions about the site or the game, feel free to geekmail me (in Danish or English).

Also remember to check out the alternative rules set for the game. It's called Charge the Guns. I think you will have a much better time with the game if you use those rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Love & Unity
Denmark
Vejen
Vejen Kommune
flag msg tools
Thanks for the welcome!

Eagle Games have responded, and they do not want to send the pieces for free. They do, however, offer a delivery price on 5-10 $ plus the 6 $ for the two runners. I think I'll go for it!

Thanks again!

Zilas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.